People rarely get “stuck in life” because they lack some key piece of information or some precise procedure from a course or a book. Rather, they often get “stuck” because of how they think and feel about themselves or their situation in life.
Are you feeling stuck? Are you experiencing any of the following:
- Struggling with personal relationships?
- Feeling disconnected and isolated from family and friends?
- Stressing over what you have achieved to this point in your life?
- Having difficulty completing goals you’ve set for yourself?
- Struggling at balancing priorities in your life?
- Fearing an upcoming life event?
- Trying to take your life from “good to great” and not sure how to do it?
Personal Coaching is intended to be an ongoing relationship between coach and client which focuses on clients taking action toward the realization of their personal goals, and objectives. The process in intended to be short term in nature and typically follows the below steps:
- Taking a complete look at your current emotional and mental state, including assumptions and perceptions about yourself and others in your social landscape.
- Setting relevant and realistic goals for yourself, based on your own unique nature and needs.
- Taking relevant and realistic actions toward reaching your defined goals.
Organizational Therapy & Coaching
Multiple workplace demands, longer hours and the 24/7 connectivity that many experience today can put even the most resilient person on edge. Organizational Therapy & Coaching is intended to be a mix of personal counseling and workplace coaching focused on helping you be the best version of yourself both at home and the office. Personal beliefs and stressors are issues that we often take into the workplace with us. Learn how to challenge, reframe and leverage your personal belief system in order to enhance your professional capacities and skills.
Situations that would benefit from this type of coaching include:
- Difficulty in creating a balance between work and your personal life and demands.
- Difficulty in managing your daily workflow and staying on track with larger projects.
- Interpersonal challenges in the office and difficulty getting along with your co-workers.
- Lack of movement and momentum in your career.
- Trouble in establishing your professional image and brand.
- Specific concerns related to fear of public speaking and networking skills.
For more information and questions on my professional fees, please contact me.